In the dynamic world of development, finding the right location is paramount, but it’s not always simply about finding clean and clear land. At Thomas Mae, our clients have diverse needs and aspirations regarding land acquisition and development. That’s why we’re keen to emphasise that we cater to a wide range of site requirements, going far beyond traditional residential land.
- Farm Buildings & Barns. Do you own an old barn that could be repurposed into a charming rural home? Or perhaps transform a former farm building into a unique commercial space? We can help you find the perfect structure to suit your aspirations.
- Office / Retail Conversions. The shift towards remote working continues to open up opportunities for converting office spaces into apartments or mixed-use developments. Similarly, the retail landscape continues to evolve giving way to former shops, pubs and restaurants for potential residential transformation.
- Commercial & Industrial Sites. Businesses are constantly evolving, and our clients often seek sites for retail, warehousing, or manufacturing. We have options that suit various commercial and industrial needs.
- Drive-Throughs and EV Charging Stations. With the rise of electric vehicles and changing consumer habits, we have a range of clients looking to source land in locations suitable for drive-through restaurants and EV Charging stations or indeed other innovative ventures.
- Alternative Care Providers. The demand for alternative care homes, such as assisted living facilities and retirement communities, is growing. We help these providers locate sites ideal for the vital services.
- Size isn’t always important! Not every development needs vast acres of land. Whether you own a compact site in an urban setting or a sprawling rural expanse, we have the clients to fit.
So, if you’re ready to explore a world of possibilities beyond standard development, get in touch with us today. Together, we’ll turn your vision into reality, whatever it may be!
Alternatively, if you’re a developer looking for your next project and your requirements are not on our radar then let us help you find the right site for you.Back to News