If you’re selling land, it’s important to note that there’s a big difference between how a property sale and a land sale are handled. Which begs the question: should you instruct a land agent or an estate agent?
Well, at Thomas Mae Land & Planning, we firmly believe that you stand more chance of maximising your asset’s value if you instruct one of our land agents. And here are some great reasons why:
We only specialise in land deals. It’s our sole focus and we have more than 20 years’ dedicated experience in our team.
2) We have a national database
of experts including planners, architects, and of course, property developers and house builders.
3) Our team know how to value land accurately thanks to exclusive access to the leading land insight technology and local sales data.
4) We know how to get planning applications approved.
5) We understand how to market land effectively and successfully.
6) Thanks to our network of house builder and new homes contacts, we probably already know who would be interested in hearing about your land’s potential.
7) We are not estate agents. No disrespect to them, as we work with dozens of great agencies
up and down the UK, but we’re not distracted by things such as lettings, property sales or property management.
8) We’ve built our business on getting you the best possible deal for your land. And that’s what drives us!Back to News